Love Sms For Her - Love Text Message

1.Love Sms For Her - Love Sms Send Your Lover Man.


As I feel the tear go down my cheek,
I notice that my heart is weak,
For the love I have for you,
Will always be gold and true,
I have made some mistakes,
They rest in the past,
But know my love will always last,
Even though we are a distance apart,
You always have the key to my heart.


2.Love Sms For Her - Love Sms Send Your Lover Man.


When time comes for you
to be in love with someone
make sure you choose a right person
who can care and show concern at any time,
any moment and not only loves you
but also loves what you want.

3.Love Sms For Her - Love Sms Send Your Lover Man.

 I loved her from my heart, 
She touched my soul n shake my heart, 
I found her mine, but that wasnt true, 
I cried all night but she never dew, 
Was it wrong to express my love? 
Was it the same reason she left?

Red Rose Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment