Mothers day 2014 Beautiful Sms For Mother

whcb.blogspot.com
1. Maa, Dekhi Jabse Hai Duniya, Teri Mamta Hi Paayi Hai Maa, Dariya Se Bada Tera Dil Hai Meri Maa Ye Jeevan Hai Suna Tujh bin Tere Kadmo Me Hai Jannat meri Maa Rab Se Mili Sabase Badi Dain Tu Hai Maa.... Awesome lines for mother, meri maa sms

2. Mother is That Person- who love you, with no reason, keeps your mistakes from your father, always wants to be with you, But Never said anything to you, Even you break her Heart.. LIKE if your mother is like this :) ..... Special sms for mothers, mother are awesome.

3. Do You knnow for what MOTHER stands?? M - For the MILLION things she gave me, O - For shes growing OLD, T - For the TEARS she shed to save me, H - For her HEART of purest gold, E - For her EYES, with love-light shining, R - For she is always RIGHT and always be.....love to mother

4. The Miracle of Life Nurtured by a woman Who gave us Love and sacrifice... Is MOTHER Happy Mothers Day!!.........Mother day sms, sms for mothers

5. When you feel you are alone in the crowd, When you think No.1 can understand you, When your love is rejected by others, And when you hate your Life, Just close your eyes, & see, her face who loves you more than any one else, who care for you in loneliness, & dies when you cry. She is no one, but your sweet loving mother.

6. Who is the special on this Universe?? With no doubt its- . . . . . . . . MOTHER..Love you mom, Special sms for mom, mother sms, mother's day sms, mother day 2014

7. You've Seen Me Laugh, You've Seen Me Cry, And Always You Were There With Me, I May Not Have Always Said It But Thanks And I Love You Happy Mother's Day.

8. Take This Opportunity To Thank You For Your Immeasurable Contribution To My Life. Thank You Mom! And Wish You A Very Happy Mother's Day!!!

9. For The Best Mom, Who Always Had A Smile For Me, I Know We May Be Far Apart Right Now So Here's A Great Big Hug And Kiss... Happy Mother's Day

10. The Miracle Of Life Nurtured By A Woman Who Gave Us Love And Sacrifice... MOTHER Happy Mothers Day!!!

11. Mother Means: "M" Is For The Million Things She Gave Me, "O" Means Only That She's Growing Old, "T" Is For The Tears She Shed To Save Me, "H" Is For Her Heart Of Purest Gold, "E" Is For Her Eyes, With Love-Light Shining, "R" Means Right, And Right She'll Always Be.

12. I love you And care for you Very much My Adorable Nice Always Loving Mom! Wish u a very happy mothers day

13. Many hugs Only love never anger Teaching me Helping me Every smile when I was sad Raising me to be strong It spells Mother. Thanks for being u.

14. Mommy, I love you For all that you do. I'll kiss you and hug you 'Cause you love me, too. You feed me and need me To teach you to play, So smile 'cause I love you On this Mother's Day. Mom, I love you

15. The Moment A Child Is Born, The Mother Is Also Born. She Never Existed Before. The Woman Existed, But The Mother, Never. A Mother Is Something Absolutely New.Happy Mothers day

16. M - For the MILLION things she gave me, O - For shes growing OLD, T - For the TEARS she shed to save me, H - For her HEART of purest gold, E - For her EYES, with love-light shining, R - For she is always RIGHT and always be.

17. A Simple Poem... Right From My Heart It Has Three Li'l Words... Whitch Says I Love You Mom ! Happy Mother's Day

18. For the best mom who always had a smile for me I know we may be far apart right now So here's a great big hug and kiss Happy Mother's Day

19. You've seen me laugh You've seen me cry And always you were there with me I may not have always said it But thanks and I love you Happy Mother's Day.

20. We all have only One Mom, One Mother in this World, One Mommy, One life. Don’t wait for another time to tell Mom how much you love her. I love you Mom, Happy Mother’s day !

21. MEANING OF M O T H E R: -- M = M Y M O M O = O B L I G E T = T E R R I F I C H = H O N E S T E = E X C E L L E N T R = R E S P O N S I B L E -- I really really do love my mother, more than I can explain ever!!.

22. God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers. Happy Mother's Day, dearest mom! I love you.

23. We never know the love of the mother until we become a mother ourselves. Thank you for everything! Happy Mother's Day!

24. I may not always spell it out to you but you are everything to me. I must have often denied it, but the truth is that I can never ever survive without you. I owe you so much, but you will never ask. For all of this and much more thank you dearest mother. Happy Mother's Day.

25. Sending you my warmest Hugs and kisses on this special day...Happy Mothers day!

No comments:

Post a Comment